OT: Location, Looking for a church in Dewsbury, Yorkshire. anyone local?

Reply to
Adrian Ford

I'm off to a funeral (my Dad) which is at St Johns Church in Dewsbury Moor, in yorkshire (west yorkshire I think).

Is anyone local to this can give me a postcode for it or help me spot the right one on a map?

(it's a long way from cornwall too).

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

My condolences...

A quick google reveals the following page with a map showing the church...

Which I translated to StreetMap as:
?X=423135&Y=421820&A=Y&Z=3 Which gives a post code of WF13 2JA and a grid reference of SE23135

21820

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

So Mr.Nice. was, like

Condolences, Mark. It's a long way for a sad occasion.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Sorry to hear that, I lost my Dad last year.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Solid gold, cheers Dave ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Thanks guys ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

No problems Mark, shit happens & before too long, it happens to us all.

Hope it goes in the best way it can in the circumstances.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I hope the funeral is a good goodbye and a time of celebration for your Dad and rememberance of his life.

Peace

Rev Andrew Renshaw

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

The Varleys of Dewsbury party hard on such occasions :o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

in article 20041108171242656+ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk, Dave White at davew snipped-for-privacy@yorkshireoffroadclub.net wrote on 8/11/04 5:14 pm: