OT MGB

My pal stored his old 'B some years ago unfortunately his garage roof has leaked somewhat so its in the "badly in need of restoration" or "pushing of a cliff" state are there still folk around rebuilding the old MG's. I'm popping round with the compressor when I get a minute so we can blow up the tryes and wheel her out ( fingers X'd) for a few photos I reckon Ebays probably the best place for her. Derek (BTW S'reg rubber bumper GT deck chair seats)

Reply to
Derek

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:46:37 GMT, "Derek" scribbled the following nonsense:

There are companies selling new original spec bodshells, I believe one is called Heritage.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Derek, you can buy ANYTHING for any series of MG these days. Lets have a look once he gets it out.

Rubber bumbers don't do too well anywhere, but i do know a few folk into the MG's. Not for me, i would have to cut a hole in the boot of the MGB from another car to drive an MGB!!!

nige

Reply to
Nige

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Ah yes I remember my old MG Midget 1500, rubber bumper model, you buy it its great, you try and sell it and its "no mate, no one wants a rubber bumper model." I must admit though it was one of the worst cars I have ever owned. It was 100% reliable. But so uncomfortable, just about capable of sticking to

70mph with your backside 6 inches from the floor and 40 tonners wheels and you also start to go deaf at that speed, and if you have ever had any back problems then don't even consider a journey over 10 miles because it will feel like a 100 miles by the time you get there . My old series 3 Landy was like a Rolls Royce compared to the midget.

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones