OT: Odd request?!

I am doing the Macmillan 4x4 challenge this year, and I was wondering if anyone from this here group would like to sponsor us....

If we get a total of more than £30 from the group, we'll get some alt.fan.landrover stickers made up for the vehicle.

If you would like to sponsor us, email me on

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMscreaming.net - obviously remove the NOSPAM bit ;-)

Neil Team MUD

Neil Brownlee

|| I am doing the Macmillan 4x4 challenge this year, and I was || wondering if anyone from this here group would like to sponsor us.... || || If we get a total of more than £30 from the group, we'll get some || alt.fan.landrover stickers made up for the vehicle. || || If you would like to sponsor us, email me on || || snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMscreaming.net - obviously remove the NOSPAM bit || ;-) || || Neil || Team MUD ||

Tell us a bit about the challenge first. No-one's going to give if they don't know what it is or what it's for.

Is it Macmillan as in Macmillan Nurses? If so, I'll bung in a fiver. Fine bunch of people.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Here's the link! Sorry - I forgot!

Neil

|| I am doing the Macmillan 4x4 challenge this year, and I was || wondering if anyone from this here group would like to sponsor us.... || || If we get a total of more than £30 from the group, we'll get some || alt.fan.landrover stickers made up for the vehicle. || || If you would like to sponsor us, email me on || || snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMscreaming.net - obviously remove the NOSPAM bit || ;-) || || Neil || Team MUD ||

Tell us a bit about the challenge first. No-one's going to give if they don't know what it is or what it's for.

Is it Macmillan as in Macmillan Nurses? If so, I'll bung in a fiver. Fine bunch of people.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

|| Here's the link! Sorry - I forgot! || ||

|| || Neil ||

Neil - check your mail.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

in article c065qh$13b46u$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-108243.news.uni-berlin.de, Richard Brookman at snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote on 8/2/04 8:22 pm:

Yes it is

Can't praise the nurses enough. They came every day when my Dad was dying as he refused to go into the hospice. We'll sponser you. Sent e-mail.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley