Posh Ted

Guys,

Leave it with us - we are looking at an online shop (for stickers and stuff), a diary and obviosuly some site design ;-)

I've mailed Martyn separately to sort out the domains etc.

This is going to be fun! Mud-Club curently supports Children in Need as it's main charity (and might well be apt for a travelling teddy!) and has 3 member teams in the Mac 4x4 Challenge ;-)

Neil

Neil Brownlee

I'd be happy with either of those as destinations for any money raised.

Reply to
David G. Bell

And maybe Land Rover drivers will get a bit of good publicity by some drunk Irish TV presenter :)

Reply to
Tony Boom

So I guess Eire is now out of the question for inclusion... ;-)

Reply to
Mother