OT Series 3 axles

Hi all, I have a front and rear set of axles for sale off a series 3, both have 11" drums and the front has single wheel cylinders, and leather boots over the front swivels the casings seem to be in good condition no oil leaks and some paint left on them here and there, will break for any bits you want otherwise they go to the big metal crushing monster in the sky. I live near Portsmouth, seems a shame to scrap them but they either get sold or scraped.

Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Buggering hell, six months ago I would have ripped your arms off & beaten you to death with them for the rear axle!!!

Now I have a 110!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Well wont it fit the 110 then, and if not why not get a series Landy Again you know it makes sense

Rich