P38 diesel starting problem

Hi, I own a 1996 P38 DSE with the BMW diesel engine, when the engine is cold it starts instantly, but when the engine is warm it takes ages to start sometimes up to 30 secs. I have seen on EBay people selling a solution to this problem in the form of a kit, does anybody know if this actually works or is it a scam? or has anybody got a solution to cure this problem they would like to share.

Regards Martin

Reply to
Martin

Martin a écrit :

As I understand from another LR forum, it does work but doesn't actually fix the problem - it is just a fondle to get it to work. I can't recall exactly what solves the issue properly.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock