Petrol Diesel mix

So my 12 Jerrycans are alright then... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Depends where they are, read that link... IIRC >6M from anything flammable and bunded and told the licensing authority before you started storing them then yes...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Once upon a time in my youth such as it was, when I rode a scooter, I put far too much two stroke oil in and proceeded up the road with a cloud of smoke

Anyway starting my landie in the morning seems to recreate the experience.

Reply to
Larry

Reply to
Nick Adams