Ping: Badger

With the way life is going at the moment I'll be lucky to escape the confines of NZ for a while. However a weekend trip to Brisbane sounds like a plan. :-)

Reply to
EMB

I look forward to it :)

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

||| Hmmm - you're right. You need mnenhy (I'd forgotten I had it ||| installed)

|| As ever, you're a true gentleman. If ever you find yourself in || Brisbane I'll buy you a drink :) || || Many thanks. || || -- || Karen

Oi! You two - stop it.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

:)

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

It's been Penis Tone ever since

haha. I dont know how ive made it through so many years without knowing about penis tones.

"ting"

Reply to
Tom Woods