ping: gps reviewing dude..

That's because the software that's labelled for PocketPC/Palm won't run on a PC ;) For the PC there is Autoroute, Route66, InfoMap Navigator, CoPilot Laptop and some PDA specific packages that have a PC client such as Alturion, CoPilot Live and a few more.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

Yes, full 7 digit postcodes, only TomTom and AA Navigator offer it currently.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

None of them are in your software list! I looked through the list and thought that there must be some of it that ran on a PC!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I admit the site navigation is poor, re-design is in progress but we do have a PC Street Routing Section (Right-Hand Column) and any software that has a PC Client that will also run a GPS is mentioned in the review although those that do are primarily PocketPC with a limited PC Client except for Alturion that is equally capable on PC/PocketPC.