Ping Richard @ Beamends

Richard,

I have a 4.6 engine, with 3.9 fuel system and timing cover (and chip to deal with the 4.6) in my '97 Discovery. My starter is noisy. Any hints on a price and part number?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

(minor gulp)

NAD101490 Starter Motor - Bosch - New £170.37 inc VAT (Free Delivery)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Better start saving then ... for when it finally dies :(

Cheers ... and yes, you will get the order :-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Wuss... get a price on a starting handle dog gear for the front crank ;0) .

10 Minutes with a dremil on the front bumper and some wrist splints for post starting pain relief.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Always park on a hill (obviuosly not applicable to Norfolk).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Piglet is an auto :( Not easy to bump start those.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee