Plan 9 - BeamEnds Mail Order Back

After being nagged rather a lot, we're doing mail order again. This is aimed mostly at those who don't have a "local" dealer and can't get stuff elsewhere - it's a service rather than core operation. The site explains things.

If delivery cost is you only criteria, then

is the place for you! We *know* they do this and that, so don't need to be told.......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Yay! I'll be in touch over a couple of little things, maybe more once the new diesel comes. Well, I say new, but it's the same age as the V8 (1984), making it a *gasp* NA 2.5 diesel. I'm going to have to adjust to the power shift.... but it'll be cheaper to run, and that's the main thing.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

I'm sure it will be much appreciated by those of us who live miles from anywhere useful!

Now...all I need is to get hold of a Land Rover again so I can get back to spending money on LR parts instead of useful stuff, like food! Getting some cash in March so I'm currently on eBay every evening looking for something decent! I'm tempted by a Td5 (Disco) but that would mean replacing the Espace and I'm not sure the Disco is big enough (not to mention I'm now used to 40+MPG!), so might be a cheap 200/300Tdi auto (a requirement to get it past SWMBO so she can use it too) as a 2nd vehicle/toy.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Great news, I'm not your biggest customer by a long way but it's good to have a dependable fallback if I can't get stuff here in Oz.

Now, about windscreen wiper blades for my S11A SWB - any chance? The ones I'm using now were past their use by date some 10 years ago, & no supplies available in Australia according to my local suppliers. I have both types of wiper arms, straght or hooked, inc shipping to Brisbane :)

Better make it 3 sets as the postage will be as much, if not more, than the basic costs ...

Karen

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

PRC1330 for "sprung" type ones, or PRC1330F for the flat "Series II" types, those are the ones with stright arms (push-on fit). Post t Oz is =A35.00.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Thanks, order placed. Not sure if I've ordered 6 pairs or 6 blades though! 3 pairs is what I need :)

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Panic ye not! They are "each". 6 on their way to day.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd