plesse help 110 wanted

Good tidy 110 prefer diesel cash waiting needs to be in good condition either commercial or station wagon must be reliable and good comfortable runner

Reply to
ash.bat

We saw your post the first time.

How about giving us some clues as to which area of the country you are in, what sort of money you are looking to pay and the age of vehicle you are prepared to consider.

Happy hunting.

McBad

I'm sorry I'm in Yorkshire I have £3500.00 Yorkshire POUNDS in my hot sweaty hand looking for the above

Reply to
ash.bat