Rand Rover Vacuum Switches

Seems the OEM vacuum switches for the diff lock cost both an arm and a leg, has anyone found a alternative switch that willl do the job or am I going to have to convert to manual ?

Reply to
Geoff

is it the pull switch under the seat ? if so i have one you can have por P+P etc

paul

Reply to
o0hex0o

In message , " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com" writes

My second hand one also failed after six months so I used bright and cheery phrases then went manual ...

Reply to
AJG

It's the one next to the main gear lever, all three of mine have suffered the same fate, the pipe for releasing diff lock leaks into the body of the switch.

If you have one and none of the tubes leak then I would love it !

Reply to
Geoff

I suspect I will have to, just don't want to make a hole in the floor !

Reply to
Geoff