Re: Defender: 300Tdi in TD5 Body

> But when I started to look at it and for some spare parts I found that I > have a 300Tdi in the engin bay of a TD5 body. I've electronik speedo, > TD5 rear end, the wire loom looks like TD5 and so on. MY is 1998 as my > Ident number tells me, but it was first registered in 2000.

Where is the fuel filler located? Behind the drivers door or behind the rear wheelarch?

Martin

--

1988 90 Td5 NAS Replica
Martin Lewis

It's most likely just an export model - they are still available now for certain markets.

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

Martin Lewis schrieb:

Behind the rear wheelarch because it's a 110.

Thomas

Reply to
Jörg Thomas Klein