Re: friend of mine just sent me this in an email

blazerfivenine posted ...

Maybe im the damn clown.

It had to be said ..

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Well, if the cap/wig/red nose fits....

BTW it's a Land Rover, two words not one. Iknowspacesareoverratedbutheydostillhaveaplaceinourwrittenlanguagetoavoi dconfusion.

cheers

Dave W.

Reply to
Dave White

You really must have to have the saddest life to get your kicks out of pitiful attempts at trolling like this.

My sympathies. :{

Reply to
Exit

Unless your old enough to have had a Land-Rover!!!

Reply to
Barleycorn

Why come on here and swear like that? Clown? Child more like.

I suspect you are hanging around on a street corner, smoking cigarettes to impress the girls...

Child.

Get real.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Obviously you should have bought a V8 ;-)

Neil

Reply to
Neil Brownlee