Re: NI9E F.U.

Well, as funny as it might be to dimwits like me, I bought the reg > number!

Well, what with all this tax shit doing the rounds, even if you don't decide to keep it, lots of people are bound to want to stick the fingers up, and some of them will be called Nige..

See if you can find one that looks like "Band G" or variants of it..

T-shirts reading "I went to the sports car dealer and all I got was this lousy Band F"..

"G-Man and proud"..

etc etc..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

B4ND* have unsurprisingly already been taken!

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:43:15 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

"I went to a planet with no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this lousy F-shirt"

Reply to
Austin Shackles

If thats how the plates primted I'd complain and get it reprinted it should surely be N19 EFU. It never ceases to amaze me that people are daft enough to spend a fortune on a poncy car and then never even notice that some muppet messed up the letter spacing when they printed the number plate.

Reply to
Tim Jones

'Course you'll have to drive all legal now that you are so distinctive Nige! TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Clean licence here!

Reply to