Re: OT - R v Bailey v Luckwill

That was when I got told off for loosing her place. She took it to school with her after that.

Danielle's teacher positively encouraged her to read it. She's cultavating a potential JK Rowling. She's been writer of the month for five months in a row. Put som of the year six kids noses out of place as she was only a year four.

Reply to
Nikki

|| Have you enrolled as a student at

|| yet? ||

Haven't seen this site (or in fact any HP site) before. Looks good. For kids, obviously ;-)

However, there is a V8 waiting outside for my attention...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

They were no more "police officers" than I'm a High Court Judge! Who told you that ridiculous codswallop? Friends, eh?

Your message contains stuff that I find deeply offensive and very libelous, and has been passed to the relevant authorities for investigation.

Reply to
Llandrovers!

On or around Sat, 02 Aug 2003 14:26:53 +0100, Nikki enlightened us thusly:

great that she gets the encouragement. Too many teachers around who stick to the conservative line and don't appreciate that sometimes, 9 year-olds know what they want to do.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:20:30 +0100, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

new plugs in mine, and some better plug leads robbed form old ford V6s, (except the no.8 lead, for which none of the ford leads are long enough).

starting better and idling smoother, pity I didn't do that before the MOT, it might have been easier to get it through the emissions test. Nothing like a sporadic misfire to naff up the HC count.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Big and small.

Better get on with it then.

Reply to
Nikki

Don't we know it.

Reply to
Nikki

Duh... He can't, can he? - until he's been to Diagon Alley and got the right wand...? Cor blimey - who let girlies in here anyway? :-(

Reply to
Mother

Reply to
Llandrovers!

Course, he may have been diverted by a huge troll, hanging out in the toilets - as they do...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

First mention of going down an alley with a wand in your hand and up chirrups Fuckwit....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Cant help with the wand I'm afraid, but "Mendo thatbloodyv8o" should do the trick when you get hold of one.

Reply to
Nikki

How i wish this would really work on you "Avada Kedavra".

Reply to
Nikki

Have you learned so little? Richard will not choose the wand, the wand will choose Richard.

Have you not seen the BLMC early release of "The big book of mechanical spells" and the later release of "100 collated spells to cure your rotting crossmember"? - for someone with such developed interests, you are not well read in areas of green oval magik.

I'll get mi cloak...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

|| || Cant help with the wand I'm afraid, but "Mendo thatbloodyv8o" should || do the trick when you get hold of one. || -- || Nikki ||

Hey, Nikki, it worked! After six months on the drive waiting for me to get the odd hour or two to mess with it, and a new camshaft and a top end overhaul, it started third turn of the key. Much rejoicing and dancing in the street.

No oil pressure, however, so it looks like I will have to whip the pump off and pack with Vaseline or KY, or whatever the books recommend. Then it's on with all the ancillaries and off to play.

Oh, that lovely crackle of a V8 on naked manifolds! The neighbours weren't too keen.

Oilio changio! Radiatorio fillio! Powersteeringio workio! Caburettorio tunio!

Well, I'm an optimist...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Sumplugio stillstuckio...?

Reply to
Mother

It's certainly had an effect on Martyn, in the small hours of this morning, an effect in the right direction too IMHO, according to some email I have received from him! Keep it up, Nikki!

Reply to
Llandrovers!

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:27:29 +0100, Llandrovers! made me spill my meths by writing:

Please don't top post.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:01:08 +0100, "Richard Brookman" made me spill my meths by writing:

Oh good, I need a new pair of glasses.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

C'mon, we're talking magic not miracle!