Re: OT - R v Bailey v Luckwill

I've got a super-soaker. I could fill it with something unpleasant!. I have a nice sniping position from the landing window...

Reply to
Tom Woods

Whats the hardest type of grease to wash off your hands and clothes?

I want it to stain clothes and not wash off hands without repeated scrubbings.

.. I'll go buy some tomorrow!

Reply to
Tom Woods

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:56:31 +0100, Tom Woods made me spill my meths by writing:

Potassium Permangante? doesn't it leave purple marks on fingers that are hard to wash off.

Problem is if it rains, your wheels look like they have running mascara.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

I can never get 'ie's and 'ei's right!. I used to be really good at spelling, but ive lost it over the last few years :( I think my brain stopped improving, and started wearing down when i was about 18!

At school, I did pretty well at most subjects except english.

I do read lots though. I can demolish a novel in one night when i want to! I dont know why this hasnt helped me when im trying to put the words together for myself :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Maybe its time for me to talk nicely to some science teachers at work :)

hmm. bit fo a downside there!.

I think the most disgusting substance that I have around at home is the black gunk that my 101 chassis is painted with. That doesnt come off easily. I could go and scrape the caps on the 101 chassis every night :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

He likes all kids, but particularly the ones who run...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

My dog can help with that too...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

No, I deliberately did _not_ say that, as the recording demonstrates.

You haven't listened to the recording, have you?

Really - that's not the impression the recording gives...

ROTFLMAO!

I do sincerely hope, for your own sake, that you never hear the accent that some of my family have - for if you do, it'll mean they're talking to you, which in turn will mean they're about to cut bits off of you, very slowly. Happily for you, nobody has shown them how to use a computer so it's unlikely that they'll find out what you've been engaged in.

Oh, and I just thought you lied...

I'm really looking forward to it.

No you haven't, you're a liar.

You haven't seen the text to accompany the recording either, have you?

Tell you what, to save you the trouble of trying to find a cyber-cafe open at this time of night, I'll allow you access to

for 15 minutes at some point tonight, then I'll ban you again :-)

I'm now going to stop replying to any of your postings for the time being. You will hear from me quite soon. DO NOT send any more threatening emails, or I shall publish them.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Is there anything he cant do? (apart from fix 101's) ;-)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Oooooooooh.... Bitch!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Unpleasant substances and eating things are specialities. He can also change the colour of any white item of clothing at a moments notice. He also used to be quite good at shagging things, but we cured that!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Thanks, I wish it hadn't been necessary to publish it, though.

I only added it to my .sig earlier today :-)

Much though a part of me would love to see paedophiles like Luckwill on the end of a razor, it really doesn't help in the long run - and can actually play directly into their hands. Please read the comments I made about this on the UWL part of luckwill.com

It's essential to leave justice in the hands of those charged with ensuring society remains a safe place. Taking the law into our own hands is a recipe for anarchy - and that's where we all lose out.

The likes of Luckwill always fall foul of their dirty dealings. It takes a while, but it does happen.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

My Dad tells a story about a painter at his factory who suddenly started losing paint. One day a guy came up to him and said

"'Ere, Derek. I've got a problem - just painted the living room and the bloomin' paint won't dry. What can I do?"

"Stop nicking my paint" came the reply....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Hey!. watch it!... next people are going to start calling each other fat! ;-)

(I'm just jealous of Tims fancy new paint job really!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

If the latest reports are true and my engine is sorted then finishing the paint will be the next job. Trentham Gardens looks like the next outing, so it would be good to have it shiny for that.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Who on earth would do something like that... ?

It certainly is rather good, and really does look quite smashing when the sun catches it. I too admit to being a little envious - especially as Tim admits that he's never used a spraygun before. I was content with a 4" gloss roller, but may very well be tempted at spraying in the future. A certain friend of mine has plans for a mural on her 101(s) - good idea, what could I have I wonder? :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

What was up with your engine? Has Warren found (and fixed) the problem now then?

I dread to think how long it takes to polish a 101 to make it shiny!. Theres far too much surface area there!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I thought that spraying was farily easy when i practised on my landy :). I plan to respray my 101 using the bult in compressor, just so that i can say that ive done it.. (inspired by

Hmm. I'm having trouble just choosing a colour. let alone any designs to go with it. I shall look forward to seeing what you end up with in the future!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Pim & Thandie are both totally bonkers - and I love them to ickle bits! Pim has made such a good job of his 101 camper that I'm now refusing to talk to him... :-)

I hadn't realised he'd used the built in compressor to do it though, if I still had one (compressor) I may be a little wary of using wet spray paint and the fumes therefrom, anywhere near a running engine!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I thought about this, but I'm not convinced it's a great idea. Firstly you need the engine running while you are doing it (there is a discussion on the Yahoo forum about whether spraying solvents near a running petrol engine is a good idea, personally I would say no problem) and secondly I wouldn't be convinced that the output was going to be all that clean.

I didn't bother in the end - I bought a compressor for the job. It's a bit wee for running air tools or spraying full time, but for my stumbling efforts it does the job OK and I don't have to lie on my back under the truck to connect it all up.

That reminds me - I must get around to selling my compressor....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs