Re: Question about the latest Discovery!

Is the latest Discovery supposed to sound three chimes upon starting the > engine?

My 2003 DiscoTD5 does occaisonally do that also. Time to read the manual I guess

Rex

Reply to
Rex

On or around Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:58:55 +1000, Rex enlightened us thusly:

I think it's summat about the ABS, BICBW.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

According to the dealer, it's nothing to worry about!? But I could swear the manual said something about ABS self-check or somewhat?!

Reply to
Llandrovers!