Re: starter for range rover

hi

> > trying to replace a starter on a 92 Range Rover, is there a generic starter > that will work, trying to get something from my local autoparts dealer > > thanks > >

Depends..... What Rangie / Engine do you have?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D
1992 County, 3.9 engine

thanks "Lee_D"

Reply to
born2run001

On or around Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:08:15 GMT, "born2run001" enlightened us thusly:

one of the mail order types, I think it was Martin Motors, had RR starters for reasonable money a while back.

or try Paddock.

I think most of the V8s use the same starter, but it's not the same as almost anything else.

Reply to
Austin Shackles