Changing glass in door

How hard is it to change a window in a 1990 4Runner? My truck was broke into last night and they broke the small triangle window in one of my rear doors to get in. And since my deductable is $300 I will have to pay the bill myself. The larger windows that opens is fine. And the kicker, they only tok my cheque book, not the CD's or my tool set. I have cancelled my chequeing account and openned a new one. Thanks....

Reply to
Silentsam

I'm not sure about replacing in Toyotas, but when it happened to my Jeep Loredo (the biggest POS I ever did see), it cost jsut shy of $500...

Reply to
Raksashan

In the end I had a Auto Glass chain store do the repair. It took 30 minutes and cost $125 CDN. The glass matches perfectly with the Toyota privacy glass and they even vaccumed out all the glass on my back seat. Still a bitch to have to replace the window at my cost $$$$$.

Reply to
Silentsam