Refrigerant volume

Hi Does anyone know where I can get the refrigerant capacity for a 92 disco fitted with rear aircon.I cant find it anywhere Many thanks Al

Reply to
al

al uttered summat worrerz funny about:

On the Slam pannel on a yellow sticker on my '97 Disco, though the type of fluids used changed around 92-93 I recall so may be different on yours. Not

100% what was in Discos of your era but what ever was in my 93 scorpio origioally had been outlawed when I quiried getting it refilled a few years back. You may be ok though.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I had the same experience (albeit in Portugal) with a 93 Disco: the refrigerant had been outlawed, and the system couldn't therefore be topped up. Had to have the valves changed, and filled with the newer type.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom