Reversing Light Fuse - 1994 D1

Anyone know which fuse it is?

The legend has peeled off in my car so short of going through every fuse I have no idea which one it is.

Any help appreciated :-)

Reply to
Andy

Found the fuse thanks to help from the DOC but it's not blown.

Guess it must be the switch, is it easy to get at???

Reply to
Andy

Prolly a broken wire matey, i think it's on the side of the gearbox.

Reply to
Nige

You are of course absolutely sure its not defunct bulb(s)?

Geoff ExploitEd

Reply to
GbH

Yes, I have 2 worklights at roof level that come on with reversing lights and they are not activating wither.

Reply to
Andy

Not overloaded the switch by chance? Or did you use a relay for the worklights? It's also (so I'm told) an MOT failure if "worklights" come on as well as/instead of "Reversing" lights. Rear "worklights" should also have a warning lamp inside, visible to the driver, and a switch on the outside. (Again, so I am told....)

Dave B.

109/110 TDi coiler hybrid.
Reply to
Dave Baxter

Dunno as I didn't fit them, they are not independently switched though, will have to have a poke about and find the wiring for them to see if there is a relay that I can add a switch to.

Reply to
Andy

In message , Dave Baxter writes

I think it depends whether your work lights are only on if the vehicle is in reverse. If not then the requirement for warning light etc. comes in so you don't accidentally drive along with them switched on.

Reply to
hugh