right, I want your land rovers.

that'll be t'other one ooop north then.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

A V8 disco and a topless V8 90, a man after my own heart ;o) Where are you (they) based?

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

We are in mid Kent Richard

Reply to
Richard

I don't think we have a Disco2 yet, will add you to the list sir :o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

One of the less interesting? A standard (apart from 18" alloys) 2001 Disco II TD5 ES 7 seat Bonati Grey, North Pennines so some nice open fells to shoot on (assuming the hill fog isn't down...).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

"Bruce"(see sig) is available if you need him I'm in Sheffield but will travel (within reason)

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

MVP composed the following;:

300 Tdi 3 door Discovery, South Yorkshire ish area, down as far as Nottingham and up as far as York/Leeds regularly.
Reply to
Paul - xxx

Owl and Kanga in the snow, I like that idea...

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Excellent ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Thanks Andy ;o) on the list.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Sat, 02 Apr 2005 11:07:05 +0100, MVP enlightened us thusly:

2 different discos here. Very standard 300 TDi in epsom green, and mine which is slightly lifted, bull bar, spots, merseilles blue "200" type V8, although you can't tell what type engine except from the badging on the back.

Mid-wales, plenty of nice scenery if needed.

Mine has a couple of dents...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Range Rover VSE, green & mud, very battered, lifted, lumpy tyres. (if you can get a model brave enough to go near it that is!)

SimonJ

Of course, if we have a topless 90, the model would have to be likewise ;-)

Reply to
SimonJ

Inches or centimetres?

Reply to
David G. Bell

now now, that's against the rules... but I could always do one afterwards...

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

In message , MVP writes

Staffs Search & rescue team have a 1969 109 SW in excellent condition, recently re-sprayed. Also I have 50th Anniversary Defender 90 V8 cw A bar and roll cage

Reply to
hugh

In message , MVP writes

My son lives in MK so if it comes to it I can bring the 90 down - runs on LPG so not mega expensive. Been to the Xscape site -love to have a go on that slope - with the LR of course.

Reply to
hugh

if its of any help,can travel based in s.yorks

m.

Reply to
t.jonson

Reply to
Dan Burdge

What you and the models get up to in your own time is your business!!!!

Reply to
SimonJ