right, I want your land rovers.

Tell you what, I'll gte a pic of a local Disco, it's gotr big blue lights on top with full setup including sand channels on roof & uber lift etc. Looks well cool. It's some kind of ambi that get used abroad.

He lives not far, I can knock on his door if you want & ask if he's up for it.

Looks a corking special?

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

Nigel

Thanks Hugh, Current ideas have a range rover and a freelander in the snow, though I may decide to go with a second snowy thing for the december image.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

That's an idea I may keep in mind, I'm having alot of models coming forward and alot of land rovers too so I may do it regionally, get half a dozen land rovers and models together at a time and do a group shot. Or maybe pick a venue and get half a dozen girls and a few land rovers that'll definatly turn-up and see how many more we could get along.

All good ideas very welcome, I'll even welcome daft ideas ;o)

I was intending doing a some out-takes and behind-the-scenes photos on the website whick will be a main outlet for selling the calendar. If there are regional shoots then maybe also sell cd's of photos taken at that event and take alot of individual land-rover photos.

ooo it's sunday and my brain is in meltdown!

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

top with full setup

kind of ambi that get used

That could be a cracking second-vehicle for a shoot with Neil's Piglet.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Dorset, excellent, I may bring my own land rover to accompany yours in a shot, I've also just spoken to 2 girls in dorset (blandford and poole).

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Another yorkshire land rover, excellent, brilliant number plate too ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

My number plate is CAC 446Y The wife calls it Cack!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

My number plate is A775 KBJ, the wife calls it a "noisy smelly rattly old shed". it's a term of endearment really ;o)

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Depends on your views on mid-70's Beirut really.......;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

They call that 'rugged charm' I think? mebbe not.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

I'm in Aylesbury - played with Disco.

for piccies - let me know if it'sany help.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Looks good Paul, I've added you to the list.

Ps, I have plans for something similar looking with my hope-to-get-this-summer disco.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Ruby the 300Tdi Discovery reporting for duty :-)

5 mins from the factory - good photo opportunity in front of themain entrance maybe? Chris Take the rubbish out to email me!

Reply to
Chris Ward

Also in Dorset, my Defender 110 red battered 300TDi with green full-length canvas top (removable) if it's of any use. Can zap a picture or two on to you if you want to have a preview.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Sorry, those links didnt work (fsking wrapping!) Try the TinyUrl's

jpg

http:/img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/SimonJ/Strange%20Rover/StrangeRover2.> jpg

SimonJ

when he meant

(Using < and > will often autowrap URLs)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

> jpg

Ok, taa.

Reply to
SimonJ

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Nige at snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote on 2/4/05 12:02 pm:

Got a choice here... see signature

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

In message , Nikki Cluley writes

But do we get to see you draped naked over them Nikki? It's all in a good cause remember.

Reply to
hugh