RR Classic central locking

The central locking on my 1983 RR stopped working the other night. Not a problem yet since none of the family will get into it with me. Anyway, is there any "usual" place to start looking to find out what has gone wrong?

I am going to take off the driver door panel and have a poke around but it would be nice to know I'm starting in the right place.

Reply to
Graeme Lornie