Rubbery bits

I am looking to renew the rubber seals that sit between the sidewalls and tub, the hardtop and sidewalls and the doors on my Srs 2 as I have just had to splash out on one as I ripped Swmbo's tilt.I have looked on Craddocks but thay don't seem to list them.Any Ideas as to where iiI could look next and aprox cost please?

As always Thanks.

Reply to
Rory Manton

It's a while since I did a door-top on a Series, and the rubber seal for that joint was sold per metre. Got the stuff from Famous Four, and I reckon it's the same for the hard top. Thin flat strip with a bead on one edge.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Yeah....just doing the doors on Percy, I used a roll of VW Beetle wing beading which is the same and I just happened to have on the shelf from a previous project...knew it would come in handy one day :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

so... where would we get this from.

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

Wing beading, roll...................from £5.90

Right a roll should do 4 wings which is ample for a SWB soooo a quick google churned up this site....

and given they have been around since before I lost my hair they can't be all that bad...

not withstanding of course the landrover product may be cheaper...but like I said I has a roll on the shelf.

for those intereted in my VW Beetle antics there are a couple of piccys here....

Lee D

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D