s3 hinges

Being trying to refit my doors to my s3 , but im not sure how the hinges go

I have 4 hinges I know that 2 of them are top hinges cause they have the holes for the mirror mounts, but I don't know which side there for , dose the thick part of the hinge go to the top or bottom ? is it the same for the bottom? Ie thick part at the top ??

Thanks

Reply to
o0hex0o

The thicker parts of the hinges go at the bottom, both for top and bottom hinges. The door will refuse to open without twisting otherwise

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Thick at the bottom. Top and bottom hinges are identical, and hinges are the same as 90/110/130/Defender, except that these have holes for mirrors in the top hinges, suggesting your top hinges are off a 90/110 - or have been drilled to fit the later mirrors.

JD

Reply to
JD