series 1 wanted

Any one out there got a series one for sale? anythink cosiderd snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net Thanks

Reply to
PHILIP LANGMEAD

How much do you want to pay? There's one near me but he wants about £2k for it. If you are interested I'll e-mail his number. It was offered to me about a couple of weeks ago, he may still have it.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

One went for =A3108 on eBay the other day, but it did need a good wipe over with T-Cut - item number 250128414686

Reply to
Sean

ROFL I was just about to go ballistic having missed out on two decent enough series motors I fancied as potential projects 150121851833 and

280119942900, good job tho as I am now elbows deep in Rangie land

Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:45:58 -0700, Sean enlightened us thusly:

that, I have to say, looks a bit rough.

Reply to
Austin Shackles