Series 11a For Sale

Hi decided to sell my landy called Max as the vehicle just isnt being used enough.

Just went to 2 shows last year clocked around 150miles.

Max was totally restored 3 years ago back to original spec of 1962 and is a real gem with full history and all supporting photographs of the 3 year restoration.

The price is 5,000.00pounds with no offers and the valuable reg plate goes with the vehicle, im in North wales

Genuine replies only please

Steve

Reply to
Steve Price

Steve Price uttered summat worrerz funny about:

H'mmmm Good luck!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Your name goes before you, Mr Price.

Reply to
Nige

That's what I thought. £2000 would be about right.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On or around Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:48:43 +0100, Alex enlightened us thusly:

unless the "valuable plate" really is. It'd need to be something exceptional though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Think if you saw the vehicle you you would be impressed

Reply to
Steve Price

Post a link to some photos and impress us

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Are there any photos anywhere?