Series III Stolen in W. Yorkshire

Stolen today, in broad daylight, a grey Series III 109". Replacement galvinised chassis, replacement 2.5l turbo-diesel, galvanised roof rack.

She'd been SORN'd for several years and was in need of a replacement bulkhead and lots of TLC, but I'd had her since 1993 and we'd had a lot of good times together. Probably being stripped down for parts.

A neighbour had to give way to a red+grey tow truck driving round the back of my house at about 15:00 today.

Reply to
Alan J. Wylie

Ronkers.

Reply to
Nige

"Alan J. Wylie" wrote

Not a neighbour sick of the sight of it, who's phoned the breakers yard and made out it's his? Happened to a friend of mine with her Series 2. She got compensation through the Courts.

Reply to
Bob Hobden