Short notice laning jaunt - Wednesday?

Got a rare day off, got a new toy, fancy getting dirty?

?
Reply to
Nige

Let you know tomorrow. I've got five days to come before end of March, but it's short notice.

Peaks??? Fancy the new lanes I've been given routes for? Could do a recce for the unofficial AFL trip, as I'm planning on doing the ones we did before first day, then these new ones second day .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx