Slightly OT

Defender Bodyshell for RC car

Mike Jones Super Hero

I've got one for my Nitro engined 1- 1/8th scale radio contolled car( Traxxas T-Maxx), not painted or fitted yet but will be good fun for the summer. 0 - 40mph in 4 seconds (thats a quick landy) and a gallon of fuel lasts about a year !!

StaffBull

On or around Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:36:12 -0000, "Mike Jones Super Hero" enlightened us thusly:

neat. quite realistically modelled, too.

Reply to
Austin Shackles