Sodbury

I've often been tempted to get one of those little 'carts' that you see people pulling along full of nearly recognisable landie parts.

Trouble is, 'having to carry bits' restrains my buying and as a consequence, we still have a few rooms in the house which are spare parts free :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

As I was in the UK, I popped along as well. As has been said, a lot of overpriced rubbish. I want the name of whoever went to the power tool stand (next to the Karcher power washers) and bought all the cordless impact wrenches before I got there (at 20 quid each!) :-(

Still, managed to find a nice pair of big truck mirrors for the 101 but nothing of interest for the 130.

Malcolm.

Reply to
balloons

A "Very Good Idea". Mine are so ridiculously huge that they didn't fit the mirror arms until Warren had a word with them. They present such a big area that they actually blow downwards in the wind, so I need to work out some kind of wedging thing or tighten up the clamp.

The best £10 I've spent on it yet.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Was driving down the A34 towards Newbury around 8am on the way to look at some boats in Lymington on Saturday and saw mile after mile of Land Rovers and not one of them looked standard. . . . . . . . .brought a tear to my eye!

Reply to
Exit