SOLD!!!

Got £4500 dead on for the Rangie ;)

Reply to
Nige

heheh - they are horrible arent they?

Reply to
Nige

Well done, looks like the leather treatment did its job then :) I've always found Woolies gear 20% dearer than anyone elses but 100% better!

Not bad price on the RR either so good job all round. Dont tell anyone but last year I let 'er indoors talk me into getting her a non LR 4x4. Fortunately I was awake enough to at least get her an old one to 'play' with first - she had a ML320 for *seven* weeks which I paid £8500 for and got £5000 p/x back for. Now *thats* depreciation! It would have been cheaper to lease a brand new one and my bum still twitches when I think about how much we lost on it.

Reply to
nully

Never, and I mean *never*, go even NEAR the sodding things. Awfully cramped for five, let alone all seven seats (I was stoooopid enough to only test it with me and 'er indoors - by the time the kids first saw it it was already ours). Horrifying economy - I *never* got more than

21mpg on a decent journey, considerably less in town use only (if I was prepared to accept fuel economy like that then I could have had a V8 Disco). Slower than Cliff Thorburn unless you buried your foot in which case economy got even worse. A week after we collected it I tried to get the dealer to take it back and they bloody well laughed at me, just another six weeks and I'd had enough and took the highest p/x I could find toward the D2 I should have bought in the first place, losing a little over £500 per week. I haven't dared drive near to the dealer I got it from since as I dont trust myself not to burn the place down :o)

Please please trust me on this one lads - this is NOT a good car!

Reply to
nully

Nice one mate ... so when's the RR3 coming?

... and going!

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Well done, that's a nice profit :-)

Reply to
Andy

Nice one.

Now taking bets on how long the next one lasts ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D