spammed by collective breakers yards

The wifes been busy looking for parts and bless, shes really done it this time hehe. Or was it me? Anyways put the parts we wanted in the relevant box and lo and behold....Got replys for parts not listed !! Asked for 2 doors specifying the offside etc etc. And got quotes on engines, tyres, starter motors etc. WHY cant I just logon to a site and see its list of parts and select what I would like? Instead of this crap!!

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®