Looking for breakers..

Hi,

Probably a strange question..

Can anyone tell me where I can find breakers around the Gatwick/Crawley area??

Thanks..

Reply to
WipeOut

"Yellow Pages" or "Thomson Local" phone directories?

Reply to
DB.

Bridges Breakers. Just off the A23 immediately after the M23/A23 interchange. By far the biggest breakers in the area (at least it used to be when I lived nearby a few years ago).

Reply to
JB

Reply to
WipeOut

Have tried that approach in the past, ended up driving all over the place only to find that the breaker was no longer there..

Guess I should probably have phoned first.. :)

Reply to
WipeOut

As others have said. Bridges at Pease Pottage. Just south of Crawley. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

->Bridges Breakers. Just off the A23 immediately after the M23/A23

->interchange. By far the biggest breakers in the area (at least it used to be

->when I lived nearby a few years ago).

They are the only ones in the area, that I've found anyway, they like to charge silly money tho so be careful, if you are after a bigish item check the price first.

Reply to
Geoff

Thanks for the advice/warning..

Reply to
WipeOut

I've not found their prices excessive. I recently baught a BMW a/c fan from them. Checked as working. £10. Price from Europarts around £135. OEM over £200. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Ditto - I've only got the odd door/panel from them, but they've always been very fairly priced. A mate of mine got some plastic interior bits from them and they literally just said "couple of quid".

And they have a *huge* stock. Definitely would recommend.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan