Spring pressure????

On or around Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:28:35 +0000, Dougal enlightened us thusly:

how big?

if it's not huge, then I could. You could try the lot in oz., above - they might put it in their bit.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hmm, I have seen a pic somewhere of a Range Rover with two front axles and it just does not take my fancy !!

Ok I will try and explain, standard Land Rover 4x4 gearbox and t/box, out of the rear prop output of Landy t/box goes into a seperate t/box with 2 prop outputs ( 1 and 2 ) to the rear, output (1 ) drives into another separate t/box with 2 prop outputs ( 3 and 4 ) to the rear, so you now have three prop flanges which connect to the axles thus:- output ( 2 ) drives axle 2, output ( 3 ) drives over axle 2 on a carrier to the side of the diff case on to axle 3, and output ( 4 ) drives over axle 2 on the other side of the diff case and over axle 3 to one side of the diff case on to axle 4.

Does that help at all

Rich

The opposite of a bobtail is this !!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Reply to
Rich