Stabiliser Clutch - Do LR do one?

Hi, my Trooper has (what they call) a stabiliser clutch system. It would seem to be two hydraulic rams attached to the rear axle & if it's switched on (It says it should be for road use) the cornering is very flat with virtually no body roll (for the size/weight etc) Do Land Rover have anything similar?

If it's turned off it's a different matter!!!!

I realise newer Land & Range rovers have air suspension etc, but my Trooper is

12 years old.

The way works going I hope to be able to sell the Trooper on sooner rather than later & get a nice Discovery etc, so at least I won't be posting off topic !

Cheers

Nige

Reply to
Nige