Still some bargains to be had on ebay.....

Somebody just got themselves a very cheap 101

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I wish i'd seen that :(

Does it have michelin tyres on too? Thgey go for more than that for a set not attached to a truck!

Reply to
Tom Woods

You've got a grand burning a hole in your pocket? Lucky old you.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I've been saving up for a set of tyres for the 101 for around 2 years now! That truck went for not much more than a new set of tyres.

Reply to
Tom Woods

hmm. there are loads of gs's on ebay at the moment!

including an intersting one that is coil sprung and on 15" wheels (presumably RR axles?)

Reply to
Tom Woods

What? Last set of tyres I put on a 101 cost me £300, and that was bloody expensive enough.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Tell me where you can find a set (preferably 5) of tyres that arnt barslicks that fit on a 101 and will only cost me £300 and i'll go there!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I paid about £75 each for Petlas, and they are not much better than bargrips. The nice BFG option I was looking at were going to work out not much cheaper than the truck when you take account of the need for new wheels.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Yes, it was Petlas I bought. Cheapest rubber i could find in 9.00x16, as the original military bar grips were literally bar slicks....

Alex

Reply to
Alex