Swap...

Does anyone want to swap a Landrover 90 2.5 diesel PAS for a W reg Vauxhall Corsa with only 25,000 on the clock and in very good condition, 1 litre engine, red three door with a 12 CD changer. I am serious, if anyone needs a run-about for themselves/wife/teenage kids and has a 90 they can do without. I have it for sale for £3500 but I am looking around to do a straight swap as I am an impatient man. I did have one lined up but the gearbox was shot.

Mid Wales. Rich

Reply to
Richard Layton