:-) TA DA!

Eye watering, what?

Reply to
GbH

caused anguish to her for the rest of her life???? What about the bloke????

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

been there with that one as well. Exploratory ops down there are not much fun....

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

He's only the victim. Where have you been? You should know by now that only those doing wrong are those that need the help, support and caring. Most of the scroates out there "need the help, support and caring" applied with the aid of a base ball bat...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes, he needs punishing for putting that poor woman through the hell of being forced to rip off his testicle. She could be psychologically damaged for life.

(On a similar note, has anyone else noticed that if a woman kills her husband with a carving knife, it's because he's been a violent beast, whereas if he kills her with a carving knife, it's because he's been a violent beast? Do I detect a theme here?)

Reply to
Rich B

"Simon Isaacs opined

been there with that one as well. Exploratory ops down there are not much fun....

Two words "Farmer Giles" been there and you do not get the T shirt.Any lass who intends putting a finger where my Doc did without any warning had better buy me a good few sherbets first . Derek

Reply to
Derek

Ever seen them tested cutting string between two sheets of paper?

BTW I've not seen any recent posts from an impish archer on rec.walking OK?Y/N AJH

Reply to
AJH

On or around Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:14:03 +0000, AJH enlightened us thusly:

Busy, I think. Real Life, or somesuch irritation.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Good

AJH