Td5 Flat Spot - AGAIN!

Hiya all once again. I have now fitted an ALLARD tuning chip to my Td5, this has increased low down pick up, but it is still limiting top speed, in fact fitting this has lowered top speed to about 55 when the vehicle starts to die as if no fuel (feels like when you hit the limit on a lorry with a speed limiter). I have been told waste gate on turbo might not be working, but am not sure? is there anything else I can check out before it gets plugged in at the main dealers on Friday (at great expense no doubt).

Dave year 1999 Td5 Defender 90 Hard Top Allard chip (tunit) Allard Intercooler

Reply to
Foxhunter

where are you in the country as I could plug Rovacom Lite into it to see what is going on

Mark Casey

mm

Lincolnshire..

Reply to