DIESEL PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR300TDI&TD5's UPDATED

DIESEL PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR300TDI&TD5's

300 TDI £250 P+P 300TDI CHIP IS ONLY NEEDED FOR VEICHLES FITTED WITH AUTO GEARBOXES (N REG) ONWARDS. AND SOME VERY LATE 300 VEICHLES FITTED WITH MANUAL BOXES BUT THIS IS VERY RARE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE WETHER YOU NEED A CHIP TO ADJUST YOUR PUMP YOU CAN RING FOR ADVISE AS IT WOULD BE TO MUCH TO READ IF I LISTED ALL MODLES AND POSIBILTYS

TD5 £350 +£10 P+P CHIP IS NEEDED TO ADJUST ALL TD5'S

EASY TO INSTALL YOU CAN FIT IN TWENTY MINUITES . FOR A INSTANT PERFORMANCE BOOST .

THESE CHIPS ARE AVAILABLE IN MOST LANDROVER MAGS AT SILLY MONEY.

RING FOR DETAILS 01904 797924 MOB 07966224485 email snipped-for-privacy@orange.net thanks pete

Reply to
BELL AUTO SERVICES

Pete,

Please loose the shouty capitals!!!

Neil Founder

(Fun, Friendly and FREE)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Are we going to get one of these every day?

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

How about switching off the CAPS LOCK and learning to spell before you post another commercial??

Reply to
FireFox