tixover

Mudclub show some nice photos of this place, which is apparently open tomorrow. Fancy a change from the brilliant Kirton where you guys are having your unofficial next month (I cant make that, sob) so anyone fancying a pint,a bit of fun, or a chance to drag me out of a hole and take the pi$$, see you tomorrow at Tixover quarry, just outside Stamford off the A1, £25 a car. Pair of twin white 110 CSW's and a black hybrid 90, channel 5 on CB. See ya there :o)

Reply to
nullified