took the plunge its on ebay (plug)

Hi all Well after much deliberating I've put the 2a/3 on ebay fingers crossed it'll get somewhere near the buy it now the item number is 4621427363 to anyone interested.

Cheers

Icky

Reply to
icky

Why are you selling? I'd be keeping it if I owned it.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Its a bit complicated! I have the 2a and Mrs Icky has a disco, the disco is used as the main family motor and takes 4 of us plus camping, cycling and surfing gear to cornwall every year. The 2a is just used as my daily transport plus greenlaner, we are now in the fortunate position of getting a company car so the disco has to go but we need something big for the holls so I am replacing the 2a with a 110 which I can use as daily transport, laner and shift all the holliday praphanalia.

I will be very sad to see it go but needs must.

Icky

Reply to
icky