Troopers

On or around Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:30:23 +0000, Richard enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. That's more tricky. I don't think that can be done - most of the standard LR products are more'n that height.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Exactly! My RRC is quoted at 74" IIRC but passes easily under the height restriction of my local tip which is quoted as being 74" (which is the height I meant to specify). I have seen a Trooper LWB Citation in the tip as well which is good news. If it wasn't for the height I might buy a Disco - I find the Defender excrutiatingly uncomfortable to drive.

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
Richard