Unbelievable

On a downhill stretch of the M6 I almost reached 70mph, would have done too if there were not a damned defender in front.

Reply to
Larry

Larry uttered summat worrerz funny about:

At least that explains the smoke,

Just wait till you get that replacement engine in.. that should slow it down again ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehehehe - how do you know, every S3 i have ever driven the speedo is all over the gaff!!! I had my old Albert up to 70mph once. It never happend again!!

Nige

--

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

They do that as the bottom front bit of the door top is made of steel! they rot away leaving to flap like f*ck! 

Reply to
Nige

Well she was rattling fit to bust and the drivers door top was waving all over the place.

Reply to
Larry

Don't I know it, well overdue for a replacement.

Reply to
Larry

My series 11 does that easily with the roof off windscreen down. I just have to make sure I wear glasses to keep the bugs out of my eyes and keep my mouth closed :)

But not something I do often in the harsh sun here, far too easy to get serious sunburn.

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Karen Gallagher uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I now have a vision of you ducked down looking through the air vent grills to reduce drag. Up front are three other ladies frantically sweeping dust from the road to reduce friction.

I think I've watch too much winter olympics!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D