Re: May have found a 101

Anybody got any ideas on this one

> >MIKE > > >--- > >Outgoing waffle is certified to be probably full of spelling mistakes > >Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. >Checked by AVG anti-virus system

Well, it's not a 101 any more! Hard to tell if it is a good conversion without seeing it, but you either need a tipper truck or you don't!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

I dont really need a tipper BUT I thought that could be sold off and maybe a camper style body (demountable) could be fitted ?

Mike

Reply to
sluff

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:25:26 +0100, "sluff" made me spill my meths by writing:

And a third axle...

...get down Martyn!

Reply to
Wayne Davies

mmmmm 6x6 ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
sluff

You could get a nice sized camper body on there!

and you'd have the only 131" 101 !

Go for it :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I believe that someone else extended a 101, wasn't it in a magazine a while ago? Possibly overseas, I can't remember (and I'm not searching through a filing cabinet full of magazines)

Alex

Reply to
Alex

see:

and:

Mother

Leave the tipper on, build your camper on it, then wire the bedside alarm to the hydraulics... Also ideal for cleaning the camper after a party?

Reply to
danny

You know it makes sense...

Reply to
Mother

Twas Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:39:19 +0100 when Mother put finger to keyboard producing:

But I want to be a builder so I can buy it!

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mr.niceATsofthome.nethttp://community.webshots.com/user/mrnice106___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

He says it does, but not enough to tempt him to buy it.

Reply to
Nikki

not this one, then? ;-)

Mother

I forgot about that one!. Saw it at Gaydon too.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Well, it looks like a railway loco, but I want one. And what about that funny shaped house in the background? !!!

Cheers, RB

If a cuckoo is so-called because it goes "cuckoo", why aren't wood pigeons called cuckoo-koo-cuckoos?

Reply to
Prof Rollerball

No.

:D

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Another purple 101! We could possibly get away without towing the caravan if we had one of these.

Reply to
Nikki