vibrating series

hiya

got the daihatsu 2.8 turbo engine in, sounds great and pulls good, but i seem to have a vibrating problem.In fact ive always had a vibrating problem.

on tick over its vibrating the whole vehicle, the speedo needle is juddering about,

i have diesel engine mounts fitted and these are new, could i need better engine mounts?

i cant see anywhere the engine or box are rubbing/catching on the bodywork

ive turned tickover up to get a happy compromise between being having my kidneys rattled and the sound of the vehicle at tickover, its set to aprox 900-1000 rpm.

so does anyone have any thoughts on this?

ive just installed a sound proof kit and wow.... i can hear my passengers talking now, i know this could be a drawback but for me its Good.

might even get round to fitting a RADIO next.

thanks in advance

andy

Reply to
dave